Your SEO web design is to a large extent the crucial factor in attracting your desired traffic. It is how your website is designed that will either make your visitors want to continue browsing your website or just leave right away.
Here are some tips that will help you choose your web design that is optimized for both your target traffic and the search engines:
- Your web design should not only look good but it should also be ease for your traffic to use and navigate. Your traffic, regardless of their browsing expertise, should find it easy to navigate within and between your web pages.
- Fill your website with content that are useful to your site visitors. Your content should be regularly updated to sustain the interests of your traffic to regularly visit your site. You’ll also be able to earn the good favors of your traffic when you provide them with content they can use as quick solution to their needs and wants.
- To make your website friendly to the search engines, you have to include the right keywords. In fact, it is preferable that you build your content around the keywords that your target market uses to search their solution online. There are keyword tools to use to reduce your time and effort in identifying the right keywords to use.
- No matter how tempting it can be, as much as you can avoid using flash as it is known to be a nemesis of the search engine bots or spiders. Bots or spiders will not crawl on websites using mostly flash or frames and this can spell disaster for your SEO.
- Your images should be accompanied with description that uses the right keywords. It is likewise preferable to use text links or buttons rather than images for links and buttons as spiders or bots can crawl and easily recognize them.
These SEO web design tips should help you build your website that is friendly to both search engines and your traffic. You need that latter to make more money from your business while the former is the primary tool used by your traffic to find your business online.
Are you spending thousands of dollars on your website and you are nowhere to be “found” on Google?